With the support of technically profound engineers, we are able to manufacture, supply and export Straightening Assembly. The offered assembly is used in the continuous casting process for withdrawing and straightening of the cast strand. Each part of the assembly is made with great precision so as to ensure its easy fitting and longer life. To ensure compliance of our products with the international quality standards, we duly check these on several predefined parameters. Straightening Assembly is made available in different technical specifications that can be availed by clients as per their needs.
- Easy to install
- Dimensional stability
- Resistant to corrosion
- Precisely engineered
The withdrawal and straightening unit consists of two sections. The first is the withdrawal part, closest to the cooling chamber and the second is straightener part, prior to the intermediate roller table. The function is to withdraw and straighten the cast strand, as well as for insertion of the dummy bar for initiation/ re-stranding of the cast.
After cooling chamber, on tangent point of casting radius.
rocker arm withdrawal and straightening unit with hydraulically loaded top rollers and three frequency-controlled AC drives, mounted on the rollers through Gear units
Type of drive
Frequency controlled AC-motors via gearboxes
Type of actuation of rocker arms
Hydraulically actuated cylinders, pressure adjustment by means of proportional pressure reducing valves. Independent adjustable on each rocker arm
Fidus Achates Continuous Straightening -
Applied by hydraulic cylinders
- Sturdy design for heavy duty.
- Low unbending stress due to continuous unbending system and five-roller design.
- Use of standardized AC-motors with high availability and practically free of maintenance.
- AC-drives located outside critical heat radiation.
- Hydraulically actuated rocker arms for jerk-free withdrawal of strand.
- Cooling panels protect the equipment against heat radiation generated by the hot strand
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- corrugated /wooden boxes
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
204, Dimple Arcade, Asha Nagar, Behind Sai Dham Temple, Thakur Complex, Kandivali-East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India